Payment and Cancellation Policy
Surf Lesson Policy
- Bodhi Surf + Yoga maintains a 7:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Each participant must fill out and submit the online Participant Information Form prior to participating in a surf lesson.
- All adult participants must consent to the terms of the Participant Release and Indemnification Agreement.
- All participants under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian consent to the terms of the Parent and Minor Participation and Indemnification Agreement.
- These forms can be accessed online and must be agreed to in order to submit the Participant Information Form.
- Any and all physical and/or medical conditions must be disclosed to Bodhi Surf + Yoga staff 48 hours prior to the surf lesson start time.
- All students must have basic swimming skills.
- Students should plan on arriving at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled lesson start time.
Full payment is required at the time of booking in order to guarantee your spot.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Payments are fully refundable under the following conditions:
- If ocean and weather conditions (thunder and/or lightning) do not permit us to run the lessons under viably safe conditions
- We receive your request for cancellation of a lesson at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson start time.
There is no refund for arriving late or leaving early.
In the event of bad weather the surf lesson will be rescheduled. Slight showers or cloudy skies do not constitute bad weather.